Tuesday, June 21, 2011

the ones who means the MOST.

Hello Followers :)

FINALLY.......Taylor is here!! Our place is perfect now! So so so "homey"!

After a very comforting conversation with a sisterly friend of mine I was inspired to post a blog tonight. Love you sista.

When you have a goal and passion for something and want nothing more than to commit and achieve, it's exciting and motivating.  Yes, I do believe that I have started my achieving process to my goal and I'm so humbled and proud of myself.  I have the best support system anyone could ask for.  There are so many friends plus family as well who I truly admire and couldn't thank enough.  Even though I have those people in my life that keep me going and after what I want, there is going to be those who continue to 'hate' (and i use that term loosley).  I blog for the people who are interested and to keep all friends and family updated at the same time.  It's hard to stay in touch individually.  There are most likely those who mock it, but if that's the case then just don't read it.. why waste your time? You don't have to continue.







    
Hey lovers!

There will be people in your life who you may think are there for you and have your best interest, but that's not always the case.  These past few years I have learned some huge life lessons.  I've learned to not spread myself too thin when it comes to friends and trust (also with guys too ;] ).  It takes a lesson or two...or three to learn, but that makes you stronger and more cautious.  Going through high school and a year of living the college experience I have definitely found my true true friends.  That is the most important.  People come and go, the best ones make there way in your life through it all, thick & thin no matter what.  Also, moving states has made me realize the people who truly care by shooting a simple text saying, "How are you?".  Those littlest things like that make my day (corny I know), but honestly it makes my day.  When meeting new people in your life my advice would be to go into it with eyes wide open and take time to learn who someone really is, not just the way they appear.  Who cares if the guys they're "s0o0o hot or the coolest in high school"...SO ARE YOU!  High school days are over.. You never know who's behind your back talking badly and then is a completely different person to your face.  One of my inspiring and intelligent friends shared an awesome quote, 

"If you don't go after what you want, you won't get it. If you dont ask, the answer is no. If you never step forward, you're always in the same place". 


I couldn't agree with this any more!  Having friends and people around you who are just as passionate about life and their future as I am is truly a blessing and inspiring.  Watching someone dedicated to going after what they want is inspiring to me.  So I thank all of you who have stuck in my life and always believed in me.  Also, I thank everyone who has decided to follow my blog and kept up with my adventure!  **If it's meant to be it'll be.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON ;) xo.







My day was jam packed today starting at 5 am! (sighhhh)  


5 am: WAKE UP
5am-6am: get ready
615am: drive to job
715-10am: KTLA segment (1st job!!!)
1030: pick up new photos
11am: casting> Flaming Torch
1130am-130pm: Caroline's!
2pm: Casting> Gabby Applegate
3pm-now: Kickin it with the new roomie!




 I had very awesome responses from followers on the healthy/fitness blog I posted and THANK YOU!  I'm so passionate about health and love that people ask for my advice.  Thank you for the feedback and I'll post another soon :)


*I hope you all had an amazing weekend and here is our room!
**Enjoy.Cheers.xxLo


Taylor's side, Kitchen/bathroom entry, my side (my side and Taylor's connect so it starts with the right first)
:D


Jus bloggin' ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment