Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catch Up

**I just love that The Hills doesn't stop re-running on tv! I love driving through the hills everyday even more :)


So after being here for almost 2 weeks I've been going crazy not working!  I have though been fortunate enough to have two final interviews left at The Cheesecake Factory at two different locations.  At The Grove and Sherman Oaks.. I would love to work at either, but The Grove has such an amazing atmosphere and vibe about it.  Friday is the day I find out (crossing my fingers) !!


Tuesday was Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale and I had to drop everything and go.  When I walked into the store, I died.  I went absolutely crazy and then had to step back for a sec and remember that I have rent to pay for now!!! But I did buy two big bags, and sweat shorts.  That store is so inspiring to me!  Just walking in gets me excited :)  Finished off my Tuesday night with the lovely Caroline Piers at some yummmmmmy Sushi!


Modeling is moving right along for me.. just got my test photos back and getting going on castings.  Had my first casting today at Spirit Hoods, really cool idea/company!  Then I met with a friend to catch up in Beverly Hills on Rodeo Drive.. always good catching up with people you haven't heard from in awhile!  I love driving out to WeHo, but I HATE the traffic... the 405 is the worst freeway in the U.S. Terrible.


I have a job for 5 fashion segments on KTLA Tuesday, yayyyyyyyyyys





That's all for now, I just felt like it's been forever and it's only been two days.. I'm lonely, can you tell?
**Enjoy.Cheers.xxLo


Laurel Canyon Blvd. *The Hills

This could be dangerous.. nom nom



Spirit Hoods

A slight obsession


No comments:

Post a Comment