Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coffee Mornings

I honestly don't think I can't start out my day without a simple cup of coffee with sweetener.  On a gloomy/rainy day, it's definitely necessary :) And since Taylor will be bringing our maker in a couple weeks, I was so excited when I found out that downstairs provided it complimentary for the time being!  


My group interview at Abercrombie and Fitch yesterday went well! * hard to tell when you're in a group of 8.  Before the interview I caught the taping of the entertainment television segment hosted my Mario Lopez, EXTRA! That was cool to see.  I also met 2 great girls at the interview!


The gym is on my to-do list as well as applying at a few coffee shops/cafes.. eveeeeeeeeeen though I don't know how to make coffee, why not?!


SIDENOTE: I also visited my agency and they are going to set up a test shoot with me for more beauty shots/swim.. I'm excited to get started :) 
updates soon..


 **Enjoy.Cheers.xoL


"Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself."


"I like people, and I like to talk." - Mario Lopez


Marisa Miller is signed with my agency! Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment