Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Vacation

Before I begin this blog I want to say a very happy birthday to ADRIANA LIMA!!! she's such an inspiration and all around humble & gorgeous angel.


**I feel like it's been so long I got so anxious to blog all weekend because it was so productive!!


It's always refreshing when family comes to visit.. My two younger sisters Tatum and Sydney and my mom came to visit me this weekend.  I was doing my morning workout and received a call from my agency for a test shoot for Friday!  Yesss... very exciting to get going and started, but my family was arriving in 2 hours! I felt bad, but they had lots to see!  They went to the Beverly Hills neighborhood to see all the starts houses, The Grove (where they spotted Britney Spears) and the Hollywood sign.  Meanwhile, I was getting my hair and make-up done for a beautiful shoot in the Hollywood Hills!  We drove up through the hills to the top where you could see the whole city of LA/Hollywood, amazing to say the least.  4 looks, amazing photographer (Andi), a fabulous make-up artist (Sephora) and a fantastic hair stylist (Dre).  Such a great first shoot out here, with more to come earlier this week!


Having a weekend of company was refreshing after a long week alone!  Can't wait for Taylor to arrive and we can  be "lazy" all day together :)


Aside from my family coming, I have been on a long journey of a job hunt.. Not as easy as I thought it would be!!  I have turned in applications/resumes at A&F, Cheesecake Factory, and CRAVEcafe.  I have my second interview tomorrow (Monday) morning on the phone!! I'm crossing my fingers I get it :] Though I'd like to get a job at The Grove location, I'll take any for now! 


My ALL time favorite new coffee shop is Coffee Bean Tea & Leaf.  TO.DIE.FOR. <-- that's the only way I can describe it!  Coffee so smooth,  so many choices to make your drink lighter & all around amazing!


About to go do my daily workout, number one of two today and I will be coming back today/tonight with a workout/healthy lifestyle blog so revisit today and see ways you can have a clean healthy lifestyle without going TOO crazy!


**Enjoy.Cheers. xxLo

Santa Monica Pier

Happy Birthday!

The luxurious city of Beverly Hills


HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment