Saturday, June 18, 2011

GasGuzzler

Alright after all of this driving I have been doing I've become exhausted.. You all would be so proud of me, I have become 7,000 times more patient than I ever have been.. hard to believe I know :) Days have been busy with castings, interviews and keeping in shape. 


Last night (Thursday) I went to a movie premier "Drive" after party and it was great!  Great people, vibes and food.  It's great to go to the littlest things because you never know what you can get out of it.  My friend Caroline found her new manager there :) (Also manager of Vanessa Ann Hudgens and Lindsay Lohan)  So proud of her!  I met so many great people here!  My lovely night ended up with skyping with my two best friends Emily & Erin... oh how I miss them SO much xo.


Today was very successful! Filled with a lot of great and sad/tragic news.  Great that I got 40$ back from Macy's One Day Sale! Also, I had my third and last interview with Cheesecake Factory and got hired!  I am so excited to start working next week!! It's been so long and can't wait to get busy and productive :)  Aside from that great news..  terrible news was brought to my attention that a girl from my town was in a very tragic accident involving her bike last night.  Thoughts and prayers go out to the family & you're not alone, you have an incredible amount of people here and praying you get through all of this after your loss R.I.P. KN.  I had another casting today then visited Caroline in Bev.Hills for some dinner.


I've been spending so much time in the gym since I haven't met many people.  I just got back from a 75 minute cardio workout and feel ready to go!! Keep healthy and positive thoughts everyone!  If you have a goal, go get it.  Everything is meant to be.  If something is put in your life, it is there for a reason.  Something positive?  Then it is there for you to concur.  Something negative? Then its a battle that God wants to you fight.  Keep your head up and go after absolutely everything you want.

**Enjoy.Cheers.xxLo


The Luxurious Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills


Ryan Gosling is featured in the movie "Drive" out in September





No comments:

Post a Comment