Sunday, June 5, 2011

#CaliforniaGirl

As I lay on my floor watching "The Hills 'OMG' Marathon" and obsess over Lauren "LC" Conrad's amazing style and personality, I realise I have officially become a California girl.  My dreams have truely come true.  Since I was a little girl I told my mom that I will live in California and it was always all talk, now it's my new life.  In December of 2010 I knew I had to make it real.  Writing my goals on paper changed my life.  I have just signed with Vision models on their women's and commercial board and I couldn't be more anxious/excited. Soooo LA right?!  Yes I may be one-in-a-milion trying to 'make it' out here, but hey, I know I can do it and that's all that matters !  Taylor is moving out here in two weeks and I'm so excited!! 


After I dropped off my mom at the airport today I took a drive to my favorite park in LA, Griffith Park in Los Feliz.  Then my workout of the day began running the gorgeous hills in 77 degree weather couldn't have been any better.  Then I began a quick adventure to Santa Monica beach only about 20 minutes away! I can tell you I'll be spending plenty of my time there.  At the beach I ran about 3 miles. All I can say is, amazing. Finishing off my workout with relaxing yoga in my apartment.


Tomorrow is going to be busy beginning at my agency and getting going with everything!


I decided to take my friends and family on my journey with me and blog about all the opportunities that come my way. Keep tuning to "CITYandHILLS".
**Enjoy.Cheers.xoL






home sweet hollywood


Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment