Thursday, June 9, 2011

COUNTRY MUSIC love

So last night my eyes were glued to the tv watching the CMT awards!!! My second favorite night on television (next to the VS Fashion show of course).  Taylor Swift and Shania Twain start off the show with a little clip they filmed (so cute).  I can't help but obsess over the cowboys and meaningful music.  Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Shania Twain, Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Zac Brown Band & Toby Keith.. just to name a few.  Even though my boy Biebs is not considered country music, he managed to win Collaboration of the Year "That Should be Me" ft Rascal Flatts as well as presented Rascal Flatts onto the stage to performe.  This may sound so junior high-ish of me, but he is SO inspiring!  Luke Bryan was another babe I was dying over... ow ow.  Overall the night was unbelievable.  Country music is so successful at making their award show nights, unforgettable.  Unforgettable with Jason Aldean ending the night with Ludacris on his hit single "Dirt Road Anthem".  Can't wait for next year.


I'm so excited to see one of my best friends, Aryelle today! Ah I've missed her so much. xox
My sisters and mom come this weekend and I cannot wait to take them to fun places!  Hollywood Stars, beach, The Grove, Farmers Market, CRAVEcafe. Yogurtland. Just to name a few ;) 
iLOVEla.


**Enjoy.Cheers.xoL




Making History


I love this!!!!


YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment