Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Resolutions?

First of all:  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Today I got asked the obvious question, "What's your New Year resolution?".  I answered back with, "I set goals for myself daily so I don't really believe in New Year resolutions."


 Losing weight, make more money, eat clean and be healthy are all of the most common resolutions that people make.  New Years resolutions typically end up in a fail.  People stick to them for a month or so then the motivation goes from 10 to 0.  It's really sad how we have a designated day for everyone to have "the best year ever".  Every year ends with, "thank god 2012 is over" or "2013 is my year".

I make goals/"resolutions" for myself everyday, every month and every year.  When you keep a goal for days and months it pushes you to achieve those goals easier.  I literally write down new goals and revise the old ones weekly.  It pushes me to go 110% for what I'm hoping to get.  You're never handed anything in life, hard work and dedication is the formula to success.

Successful people don't sit back and watch the game, they are the freaking quarterback and make all the plays.  If you're pursuing success in your life (which most people are) you have to make the decision to take the upcoming day, months and year by the horns and lead with confidence.

Write down what you want.  Write down every goal, plan and desire you ever want and make it a point to pursue everyday in taking the steps to achieve it.  Even if you don't accomplish it on the date you wish to, THAT'S OK.  It doesn't mean it will never happen, just wasn't the right time.  Everything happens for a reason at the times it's supposed to. Firmly believe that.

"Just because we know it's possible, doesn't mean it's real.  It's not real until you see it happen, until it happens to you or one of your friends or your family... Imagine you had everything you wanted, everything.  Imagine you were everything you wanted to be, capture that feeling.  That's the easiest way to manifest what you want." --Big Sean


Success leaves clues.

Dream big dreams, small dreams have no magic.
xx Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment