Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FEAR

I just wanted to do a quick shout out to all of the young people out there who believe in themselves, who have a dream.  The most powerful thing we have in our lives is dreams.  From that dream all we have to do is execute and chase that dream.  Whatever it may be... sports, health, money or future... YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY.

Stay true to you.  Quit caring what other people think!  Other people's opinion DO NOT matter, it's YOUR life, live it the way you see it.  See it, literally close your eyes and see where you want to be.  When you see your goals, dreams and visions, that's when the motivation comes in to play and you need to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Believe in yourself.  If you don't believe in yourself then no one else can believe in you.  Your only fear should be to not be able to succeed, succeed at your goal or dream.

"Nothing good ever comes out of being afraid or a situation, no matter how crazy it is.  Instead of letting my fears scare me or enable me, I let them motivate me, inspire me by getting past them and crushing them." --Big Sean





Look with eyes of faith.
xxx lo

DREAM | BELIEVE | CREATE | SUCCEED

No comments:

Post a Comment