Monday, January 28, 2013

Fuel To Your Fire

Everyone has been told "no" before.  The 'no' people have no ambition, drive or belief.

I've been told that I could never do a lot of the things that I have already accomplished in my short life.  Every person who has put me down or said I can't make it happen has inspired me to push even harder.  The person who says that you can't, has no dreams and has no ambition in life.  They don't see what you see and that's ok.

In high school, yes I had a great group of friends, awesome four years and the best support from my family, but there were those few people who continuously put me down.  It's frustrating and hard to get past, but I had to realize that this is my life and why am I going to let their negative thoughts dictate what I think about myself.  NO.  I used their negativity to fuel my fire, to get me EXACTLY where I wanted to be, and i did.

I moved to Los Angeles and chased my dream, chased my dream to model in LA with some of the most experienced people in the industry.  It was the hardest, best, scariest, motivating, humbling and fulfilling experience I have ever done.  I never wanted to 'what-if' myself to death, school will always be there... this opportunity won't.

Yes, I'm back here at home in Arizona, but do you think that means I've given up or quit??  You're out of your mind if you just thought 'yes'.  This is only the beginning.  That was my prelude to the novel I have for my entire life.  Just watch.

People are afraid of a lot of things, but the only thing I'm afraid of is not succeeding and chasing my dreams.  Life is too short to let it pass you by, you've got to trust in the end result.  Why go through the motions when you have a whole life ahead of you??   Go out, get off your butt and get EXACTLY what you want.  What do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing.

Take the focus off of yourself for just a minute and think about the people you want to inspire, motivate and get them to go after their dreams.  Quit talking about 'what you wish you could do' or 'what you want to do' and MAKE IT HAPPEN.  Figure it out and do literally whatever it takes.

You have to literally see where you want to be a year, 5 and 10 years from now.  Visualize what you want.  No one believes anything can happen until they see it or until it happens to them or their family. Don't let life pass you by, don't waste a day.. make the absolute best of everyday.  Wake up and tell yourself what you're going to do to make it the best day possible and go to sleep and be thankful for the fulfilling and awesome day you just had and how it was successful for your future, whatever it may be.

There will be haters, but who cares what they think.  It's your life, do what you want and create your own reality.

DREAM | BELIEVE | CREATE | SUCCEED
xx lo

No comments:

Post a Comment