Saturday, January 12, 2013

Trust In The End Result

Do you have a hard trusting people or ideas you have for yourself in life?  So do I.

I have always had a hard time trusting friends, guys and trusting the bigger picture.  I never wanted to get too close to someone because of the simple fact of getting hurt.  No one wants to be hurt in the result of being open putting your all into someone or something.

Recently, my life has changed a lot.  New friends, new goals and new passions.  I have so many places I want to go and so many things I want to accomplish.  I can't let anyone hold me back from what I want to do.  It's MY life, and I only have one life to live.  With that one life I have to live, I'm going to do everything possible to get to exactly where I want to be.

You can't let others dictate you into doing something "normal".  Normal sucks.  Normal is a disease.  Why be normal when you are a human being?  We should be able to do anything we want with no one telling us otherwise.

I have dreams, goals and a drive to get exactly where I want.  I'm going to take this year and from now on to chase, chase, chase until I am in the place I want to be.  I will never settle to be comfortable.

We need to trust in the end result.  Trust that it will be always be the best for you at that time.  If I believe I can have it, then that's my reality.



Dont let anyone change YOU.


Enjoy the journey in making all your dreams and goals a reality because the journey makes you who you are.

xxx lo

No comments:

Post a Comment