Thursday, December 27, 2012

Future

Don't know what you want to do in your future? THAT'S OK.  I hear it everyday from friends and it kills me because I believe that everyone can be literally ANYTHING they want to be, do ANYTHING they want to do.

I think people sit back and wait for something great to happen to them or something to come upon them for their future.  You have to bust your ass for what you want.  I haven't achieved all of these goals of mine without chasing after them.  It's literally the greatest feeling to cross off that goal on your notebook and be living in the dream you always dreamt.

No I haven't accomplished everything on my list or everything I want in life.  I never will because the list only grows and grows and grows.  We have one life to live.  Think about that for a second.  It's ours, not anyone else's; so stop doing what others want you to do and go for what YOU want.

I always say this:  life is way too short to not go after what you want.  There's no blueprint on how you're supposed to live your life.  Create your own blueprint and live it up.  Strive to be great.  To be great you have to follow in the steps of someone who has what you want, who you believe is great.

Greatness is not in the G.P.A, the degree or the resume of someone, it's their accomplishments and passion for a life they want to live.  Passion, motivation, strive, dedication, drive and focus is the only mindset to have.  Wake up in the morning and ask yourself. "is this how you want to spend your last day", if it's a no, then MAKE A CHANGE to make it the best last day.



"Imagine you had everything you wanted, everything.  Imagine you were everything you wanted to be, and capture that feeling.  That's the easiest way to manifest what you want."  -- Big Sean



Nothing in your life can change unless you MAKE A CHANGE.
xx lo

No comments:

Post a Comment