Monday, December 10, 2012

Believe It

Recently, I've been introduced and lucky enough to have an amazing opportunity come my way.  Sounds cliche, but this is sort-of everything I've been hoping to cross my path.   I always talk about inspiring others and being motivated, but this time, I'm inspired and motivated.

I've been insanely busy since I've moved back to Arizona and let me tell you, it has opened my eyes more than ever.  I was drained and sick and tired of being sick and tired in LA.  LA... the City of Dreams, right?!  YES.  Los Angeles is truly the most amazing place I have been lucky enough to experience and has led me into the direction on how I want to live my life.  Carefree and with hope.

I loved seeing my friends going after their dreams, but I was sick of seeing them trading their time for money.  That is what happened to me, I traded my time for money.  Clocked in and clocked out and busted my butt at a job I got paid 10$ an hour for.  No one is worth $8, $10, or even $15/hr.  Don't get me wrong, I was lucky enough to have a job in that crazy town and met some of the most amazing people and connections there.

Moving back to Arizona working three jobs and being a full time student has been insanely busy!  All of the little classes I'm taking and jobs I'm working as a server and assistant have made me realize that after living in LA, CONNECTIONS AND NETWORKING IS EVERYTHING!!! It's not what you know, it's WHO you know.

Don't be afraid to hang around a new crowd or open your mind up a little.  This world is crazy and I'm blessed to have inspiring and motivated friends and family surrounding me.

"It's time to stop dreaming and start chasing"



Take a chance, I doubt you'll regret it.
xxx LO



No comments:

Post a Comment