Sunday, October 2, 2011

iwantit

Okay so i was introduced to this amazing blog and to say the least, it inspired me.  Who knew only looking at pictures could inspire someone so much?  Today since I had no work, I had a lot of time to sit and think about life.  Last December I sat down and wrote down all my goals for my life/career and gave myself a deadline.  Well, I did it.  I'm in LA, signed with an agency and doing what I love.  So today, 10 months later.. I did the same thing.  I sat down and wrote down every little goal and top goal for my modeling career and life in general, my future.  I got so much motivation today and I want it so bad.  I will get it.

Here are a few photos that I am loving.  I'm actually having a little anxiety looking at all of these.  I want this so bad.


perfection

sofree.

casual

YES.

mystyle

take me to the beach

90210

eyes/hair
I hope you enjoy.

Take a moment to think, write down your goals because that is when you achieve. Giving yourself a deadline makes you have to ambition to not fail.  Be inspired. Be ambitious.

xoxLO

2 comments:

  1. I am terrible at reaching goals. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, put your mind to it and never give up :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete