Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HAPPY

Hello friends!

LA has been ahmayzing to say the least.  Great people are coming into my life and I have a lot of great ideas in the works, be looking out :)  I recently took my first acting seminar with Jack Plotnick, who has stared in many many shows/movies you all are familiar with.  Acting is something I am going to continue to pursue and I know I have the right people around me to help out with that.

Saturday I went to the Keith Urban concert with my friend Elena. TO DIE FOR. He is heavenly, amazing and such a believable artist.  The concert was amazing!  He has always been my favorite and I finally got to experience it in person.



The Victoria's Secret Fashion show is approaching in a month and a half!  This is easily my favorite day of the year, over my birthday.  I asked off for work just to watch the show.  I get inspired by the whole show and would die if i was EVER able to go to the show.  They announced the performers yesterday who I have been anxiously awaiting: Maroon 5 & Kanye West.  Maroon 5 was a great choice, (Adam Levigne dating one of the angels, Anne Vyalistsyna) but Kanye West is kind of disappointing.   I do not really like him and am curious how he will do at the show.  Besides that, I am SO anxious for the show.  Hopefully I'll be seeing that stage soon.  






Be inspired in anyway. 
Music, Dreams, Life, Friends, Fashion, Peers, Family, Artists, ANYTHING.
Inspiration is so powerful and exciting.


xoxLO

No comments:

Post a Comment