Saturday, October 15, 2011

Be Obsessed

What do you aspire to do?  What inspires you?  WHO inspires you?

It only takes me looking at a picture to get re-inspired
I like to surround myself with motivational people.  People who have a goal and do ANYTHING they can to achieve it.  When you surround yourself with people who are lazy, who are all talk and no action and have so desire to get anything done, it takes effect on you and puts you down.  If you were to look in the mirror every morning and say, "If I died today, would I be happy with today being my last?" and you say no, go figure out something to do to make it epic and amazing.

I have the most amazing, successful and driven people in my life and it continues to make me more and more passionate about my goals and dreams.  I couldn't be happier and love the support I have been given.




Find someone an do something to keep you motivated and do everything possible to reach your dream.  Be obsessed with your craft and love.

xoxLO

This is a video that always keep me going for what I want:


No comments:

Post a Comment