Friday, September 30, 2011

Much Needed

This past week has been so fun, I spent a couple days in Huntington, everything & everyone there is so relaxing and welcoming; nice to get out of LA's craziness.  I wish I could live that close to the beach, too.  Taylor met me down there Wednesday and we went to the Forum Snowboarding world premier of their new video "Vacation".  I obviously didn't want to leave Huntington, but 3 castings the next day stopped me from staying.  I had castings for Nils (a snowboarding brand), Reebok and Sport Chalet.  All these athletic castings get me so excited, this is why I do what I do.
*****************************************************************
Even though its been an hour since I dropped her off, I was so excited all day to sit and blog about today! Sara Cusick came to visit me and spend a day in LA!  Starting off with my casting, they thought Cus was there for the casting and she obviously just laughed in their face, hahaha.  Then we went hiking at Runyon Canyon where we overlooked the whole city of Los Angeles, and finally got ready and hit The Grove and Robertson Blvd for shopping.  Then Sara died at LF.

HOLLYWOOD
oh I've missed her :)
It was so fun having a day with a much missed best friend!
Missing AZ a lot and hope to visit soon.
xoxLO

No comments:

Post a Comment