Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Country Passion

One of my best friends Sara Cusick (TwiceMarie.blogspot.com) recently sent me a video on Facebook by Julia Sheer.  A girl who covers a bunch of country music songs.  If you know me personally you know I'm extremely obsessed with country music.  I'm actually going to Nashville for the CMA Music Festival in November.
Drop Everything Now.
When I listen to an amazing country song, it gives me strength, hope and motivation.  I naturally believe that life and everything is supposed to turn out the way all of these songs make them out to be.  They give me hope for things to become brighter and stronger in life.  A few of my favorites are Keith Urban, George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, etc.  

Beauty on inside and out


An ABSOLUTE favorite of mine is Taylor Swift: SPARKS FLY .  Taylor Swift is a young, self-made artist.  She has so much passion for what she does and it truly shows in her video.  Watching this makes me want to keep going with my dreams and passions I have.  I get very inspired by people who are amazing and self-made.  People who don't get caught up in all of the fame and "Hollywood" that is really easy to fall into.


Find music that inspires you and let each son take you to a place of success that you dream about :) 


xoxLO

No comments:

Post a Comment