Monday, September 19, 2011

Only You


Hey Friends/Followers!
I'm still in the Face of Foothills 2012 contest and the top 30 continue on by the end of the month for the final round! I'm number 48 right now and need lots of help voting !! I wouldn't be this far without all of your support and help! Voting ends this month and every vote means so much to me! Thank you everyone for your support I apreciate each an every one of you.  Click on this link to vote (unlimited voting) :)
>>>>>>>> VOTE VOTE VOTE! <<<<<<<<<<<<

ALSO: I am Arizonas model of the month! Here is the link to see the interview I did with Arizona Republic! >> click here to see the interview<<

Hello!

Being an individual is a beautiful thing.  Creativity, ideas and way of life is amazing for each person.  "To each it's own".  Having your own path in life is personal and inspiring.  When you inspire people, that's an amazing feeling.





New York Fashion Week came to an end and I was so bummed I missed it!  I obviously watched Victoria's Secret Fashion's Night Out live feed on facebook.  Models interviewed fans on the streets and gave makeup tips all live.  I want to go to NY and experience it next year!


Alexander Wang - NYFW 2012
BE YOURSELF NOONEELSE.
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
















Have an amazing week!
xoxLO

No comments:

Post a Comment