Monday, October 22, 2012

Changes


Wow, what a year it has been!  I have been through so much and been everywhere, it feels like.  So many amazing opportunities have come my way and I have definitely been blessed. 

A year and a half ago, I made the best decision of my life.  I moved to Los Angeles, CA and pursued my modeling career.  It was scary.  I took a year off of school, I left everything I knew and had to start all over;  I had no one to go to, make new friends and teach myself "the business".  

Luckily, I met the most amazing people along the way.  I gained some of the most important people in my life and I am truly blessed.  There were tough times when I felt all alone and wanted to hop on the next flight to Arizona.  It was my "safe zone", the place I grew up and felt the most comfortable, it was easy.  

The next toughest decision in my life was choosing to move back to Arizona.  My thoughts were everywhere and I was so confused on what decision to make.  I wanted to finish school and eventually move back and work at the fashion PR company, Bollare.  I interned there in LA and absolutely fell in love, I know it's where I want to be for my career.  

My thoughts have been non stop about what I want to do.  My mom always jokes that I am so indecisive.  One day I want to live in New York and the next I want to move back to LA.  One thing I know is that, my move back has reassured me that, LA is where I want to be.  I definitely have my goals set for these next 9 months.  I encourage you to make a goal for yourself and make a daily action to get closer to achieving it.  Nothing beats the feeling of following your dreams.

I want to travel and experience as much as I can while I'm young.  I may not know exactly where I will be in the next year, but I have a goal and will find a way to get there. 

Also, If you have a chance, take a minute to vote for the August issue as your favorite, THANKS!

I will be posting much more often even though my schedule is non-stop. 
Have a dream and make it your goal.
xxx Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment