Saturday, October 27, 2012

Attitude Is Everything

There is nothing more than I dislike than someone with a terrible attitude.  Depressed about wanting to lose weight or about their career.   The lack of motivation is one of the most unattractive qualities about a person.

Don't complain about being fat, hit the gym and make a difference for yourself.  Have a drive and passion for something and dream to reach a goal.  You may not know what you want to do with your life, but make a goal for ANYTHING and do whatever it takes to get there.   Career, self or even school.

My passion is to be a role model for others to look up to.  I love to inspire and encourage others to go after their passion.  It's the most rewarding feeling when someone tells me that I am the reason they chose to go after what they want, just by encouraging them and assuring them that they can make it if they go after what they want.  I believe everyone has a potential for what they want to achieve.

Life is about taking the chances and running with it.  There is no written rule that you HAVE to finish school or HAVE to get married at a certain age, YOU make your own "rules".  I've said it before, but moving away and going for what I wanted was the absolute best decision I have ever made.  Though I am back in Arizona, I have goals and am not done chasing them, I never will be. I have contant motivation to never give up and its all about your attitude.

Do you want it?  Don't give yourself pity & make it happen.

xx lo

No comments:

Post a Comment