Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time Tells

I can't believe I've been in LA for almost 9 months!  I have had a lot of realization and a lot of amazing opportunities have come to me.  I have been blessed with amazing people I have been surrounded by out here.  Such positive and motivational energy and inspiration.

I believe it is so important to have people who inspire you around.  Having friends that are just as passionate about their dreams as you are, it makes everything so much easier.  Out here in LA I don't have many friends, but I have been so very lucky to meet such inspirational people.  The ones I do have are so incredible.  I am so driven to reach every single dream I have ever had with my career.

live your dream.

I know something good is coming for me and I can't wait to see what I will be blessed with.  I recently saw The Vow (shocking I know) and the love and passion Leo had for his wife was so inspiring.  He did everything he could to get what he deserved.  It doesn't have to just be love, dreams come true if you do everything you can to get there.  It's possible.


Have dreams and never settle for less than the best.
xxLo

No comments:

Post a Comment