Thursday, February 9, 2012

Exciting Year

It's so cliche to say "This will be my year", but really.... THIS IS MY YEAR.  It's a month into 2012 and it's been so crazy already.  Castings everyday, shoots and side job.  I have had the opportunity to have a job with Runway Waiters where I get to go to amazing events and do some 'easy' catering ;)  I did an event at Christian Audiger's house and this weekend will be doing a T-Mobile/Google Grammy party this weekend!

Christian Audiger

I have made a promise to have as much fun as possible as I can in LA while I'm here!  Recently my old roomie/best friend Taylor came in town and we went to see Ellen again!  Drew Barrymore, Flo Rida and Octivia Spencer were the special guests.  We had so much fun!


{Katie Wenzel}

I have done a few shoots lately and an awesome underwater shoot with the amazing Katie Wenzel (above)!

 LA is doing me verrrrry well and I would love to call this home forever.
xoxLo

No comments:

Post a Comment