Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What You Love

While I sit here and watch the Nicki Minaj E! Special, it leads me get excited about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show since she just got added to the set to perform.  The fashion show is live tonight in NYC!  Which means it airs in about 3 weeks, November 29th!  For all you that follow my blog, you know I'm obsessed with this day!



The reason I love the whole VS campaign with the angels is because they are women, not paper thin.  It's all about personality and being a natural, toned and curvy woman.  They want to see your personality shine through and it's all about the real YOU!  This is the reason I do what I do.  It keeps me going, knowing that I can be the way I'm made and still do what I loves and makes me happy.  Do what makes you happy and never stop for what you're reaching for.


I can't wait for the day I'm in that casting room.


Do what you love for you, not for anyone else.
Tune into the fashion show Nov.29 ... I will be!

xoxLO

No comments:

Post a Comment