Monday, August 1, 2011

Surprising Hot Bod

Didn't quite achieve the summer bod you wanted?  That's okay!  School is just around the corner and time to "WOW" everyone after a long break!  Having a killer body is such a boost of confidence!  My greatest advice through pictures below :)


I know I have said it more than once, but I am OBSESSED with yoga and strongly believe it does just the trick :)


If this doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will!


Slight obsession as we all know, but taking a look at this picture should be an unquestionable motivation for all of you!

Motivation is KEY.  Get a friend to run with like Heidi or even just look at these pictures!  Most people lack motivation and that is what stops them and the laziness continues.  My biggest advice. CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. I honestly don't do ab workouts, just run and it's done me great on my abs.

Question about anything can be commented on here or through my Facebook :)

Hot Bod for a new year ;)
**Enjoy.Cheers.xxLo

No comments:

Post a Comment