Thursday, August 11, 2011

be a SHOWSTOPPER

Who do you want to be?
Are you INSPIRING? PASSIONATE? EXCITING? SEXY? FLIRTY?

Life is all about being YOU. nobody else. the INNER you
.

Do you want to BE somebody? 

As I sit here getting ready for a SONY casting I had to sit and share my love for passion and drive.  I have been inspired lately with the blogs, tweets and news I have been reading about people, fashion and dreams.  Life is not about following around the "cool" ones or the "popular" ones.  By just being YOU, that's one step farther and more successful.  
 
Victoria's Secret has truly the best campaigns out there.  With the models with amazing bodies and passion for what they do.  This video by Victoria's Secret has inspired me to post and tell you to just be, YOU! *watch the link below*

AMAZE


passion to be SEXY and FLIRTY


passion for FASHION*twicemarie*

passion for MUSIC

What ever you have a passion for, just be... YOU.

**Enjoy.Cheers.xxLo

No comments:

Post a Comment